McFly Canadian Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:)

4 posters

Go down

I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:) Empty I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:)

Post by krystle2587 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm

HEY GUYS!
Long time no see.
I HOPE that by posting this more people will get back into gear!

"I want you." He said as he stumbled towards her.
"You're drunk." She said, matter-o-factly.
"I still want you."
"You wouldn't do this to him. He's your best friend."
"But you see love, I wanted you before he did. I saw you first."
"This isn't first grade. Those kinds of rules don't apply anymore."
"Says who?"
"Says me! I love him, not you! And he loves me too."
"Is that what you believe? He doesn't love you. Not like I do."
"Stop saying that! You're extremley drunk! This is all part of your drunken daze, you're not going to remember any of it tomorrow."
"That may be so, but I'll still remember how much I love you in the morning."
"You don't love me! Stop saying you do."
"I love you more than he does! Can't you see he's using you?"
"How are you saying this, he's your best friend!"
"Exactly, he's my best friend, I know his plans, I don't wanna see you get hurt like the other girls did."
"What other girls? You don't know what you're talking about!"
"I may be the drunk one here, but I seem to be the only one who can see him for who he really is." He said starting to get angry.
"You don't know anything!"
"I know more than you think love, more than you think."

I pushed him away from me and headed for the door.
"Krystle! Where are you going?"
"Home Harry." I said not wanting to talk to him.
"What? Why? The party's just getting started" he said taking a swig from his bottle. It was clear he was just as drunk as Dougie, if not more.
"I'm not drinking tonight anyways."
"What happened to you Krystle? You used to be more fun, now you're just a bitch all the time." He said getting angry fast, as he always tended to do when he'd had to much to drink.
"Sorry I can't get wasted all the time like you. One of us has to make money."
"Why all this talk about money?"
"Because Harry," I said, knowing this was turning into a scene. "We have a house to pay for, and we might have another mouth to feed!" I said, my voice growing to a yell.
"What the hell are you talking about."
"I might be pregnant Harry." I said quietly, this seemed to somewhat sober him up.
"What?"
"You heard me, that's why I haven't been drinking lately okay? Now please, I'm going home." She said, not waiting for his reaction, pushing past him and out the door.
"Krystle wait!" It was Danny. Danny is my best friend, he has been since we were kids. "Let's go." He said grabbing my arm lightly and pulling me in the opposite direction I had been walking before.

As I laid down on his bed I recapped the nights events, starting with Dougie proclaming his love for me, and telling me not to trust Harry. The thing that upsets me the most it that I'd thought those things about Harry before, I thought I was just being crazy, Dougie seems to think otherwise.
"You gonna be alright?" Danny said laying down beside me.
"I'm gonna be fine." I said knowing it was the truth.
"Good." He said turning off the lamp. He fell asleep quickly while I was left tossing and turning. I don't think I had slept much when the sun started coming up. I gently shook Danny's shoulder.
"hmm.."
"I'm gonna head home. I'll call you later." Not waiting for his mumbled reply I made my way down the stairs to the front door. It wasn't a long walk back to our house but it seemed like it lasted ages.
When I went in I saw the front doorway trashed. Harry had been here, I thought as I headed towards the bedroom. I heard rustling around.
"Harry? Is that you?" I called pulling off my jacket.
"No, it's me." Dougie said coming into the entranceway. I froze, unsure of what to do.
"Why are you here," I looked around once more, "What happened?"
"Harry came here and got upset and left, took all his things and threw around all of yours. I heard the ruckus and came over, he was already gone. I started cleaning. I wanted to get it all done before you got home." He said with a sigh.

Tears were brought to my eyes, not just because Harry was gone, because Dougie was being so nice to me after everything that had happened last night. He probably doesn't even remember I thought as I went tosurvey the rest of the damage.
"So about last night..." He said from behind me.
"You remember." I stated.
"I wasn't as drunk as you thought I was." He said with a smile.
"So now what? You here to say I told you so?"
"You know me better than that. I wasn't lying about loving you either. I want to help."
"Doug..."
"I understand you don't love me. But Harry's gone. And you're pregnant, how are you gonna handle that by yourself."
"I..I..I'll manage." I yelled, swallowing the lump in my throat.
"Okay well, just remember I'm always here. Do you want me to help finish cleaning up?" He said putting his hand on my arm.
"Yeah, that'd be nice." I said, trying to force a smile as I began to look around. He was right, all of Harry's stuff was gone.
"I'm sorry..."
"Don't be, it's not your fault, he was an ass, just like you tried to tell me, I should've listened."
"hey, if I were you, I wouldn't have listened to me either." he said with a chuckle as he continued to fold the clothes that were splayed out across the floor.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked suddenly ten minutes later. We were almost done the bedroom now.
"Because, contrary to popular belief, I am actually a good guy. I couldn't just leave you here."
"He did."
"Exactly, I'm not him." He said looking me in the eye.
"He wasn't always like that."
"I know, I remember how he used to be."
"Me too." I said with a sigh as we both remembered when Harry was, well.. Harry.

Aboust ten minutes later, our cleaning was interrupted again by a random outburst, this time it was Dougie.
"I wrote you a song."
"You what?"
"Wrote a song...for you."
"Oh..."
"I want you to hear it."
"Dougie..."
"Just listen." he said grabbing my guitar and pulling a sheet of paper from his pocket. She began to cry.

I'm hiding in a bush outside your window
I'm feeling sick and numb
Fed all my best lines to my best friend
So he could be the one
But I'm jerk because it worked
And I've just realised what I've done

Guess I'll never be the guy to get the girl
Set it up so that he could rock your world
Promise me when you scream you fake it

Krystle, I'm the one you should be dating
Seeing you with him is so frustrating
I taught him everything he knows
You fell for ever single line I gave him
I know that I'm dumb
But Krystle ... I'm the one

So maybe I should just go home now
And let you have your fun
It doesn't make it any easier
I live across the street but one
But if that clown let's you down
Holly, you know where to come

Yes I cudda been the guy to get the girl
Yes i cudda been the guy to rock your world
But I'm not, so I've got to face it
He's just a fraud cos i'm the one who made him
I know that I'm dumb

can't believe you're at my door
Cos he confessed that he'd been cheating
Suddenly a chance for me to tell the secret I'd been keeping
I am the one [x6]

You said you valued his integrity
And honesty is rare
He swore to you he'd never cheat again
He cried and said he cared
Well, he's a jerk because it worked

He used to be my best friend now I hate him
And it sucks that he won
Cos he's a dick and you're amazing
I know that I'm dumb

"Is that true?" I asked, the tears now cascading down my cheeks.
"Every word." He said, tears welling in his own eyes.
"Dougie." I said moving towards him. The space between us was getting less and less until I turned away. "I need to think."
"You know where I am when, if, you need me."
"You were right the first time, when. This is a heck of a lot to take in, I know you understand that. I'm not going to be able to instantly fall in love with you, and even if I did, I'm having a baby Dougie! I would never ask you to be the father of that child, not technically speaking of course."
"Then don't ask, I'm telling you Krystle. I want more that anything in the world for that baby to have a father other than the asshole that just took off."
"I need to think." I repeated. He nodded and headed for the door.

After a few hours of thought I remembered the song. Sure enough, the paper we still lying on the arm of the couch. I read it over again and suddenly everything clicked. All the odd things Dougie has done throughout the years finally made sense. It wasn't Harry I fell in love with at all...it was Dougie. I stumbled, my vision blurred from the tears from my house to him and pounded wildly on the door.
"Kry-" I pulled him into an embrace. He stiffened at first but wrapped his arms around me and relaxed.
"I understand, I understand everything that happened, it all makes sense now. There never was the Harry I knew before. It was always you, the Harry how he was now was the real him..it was you all along." I said quietly, into his chest. I heard his chest move, and I knew he was crying too.
"Krystle..I love you."
"I...I can't Dougie. It's too soon. I want to try though. I really do. I just..can't truthfully say those words yet." He looked sligtly hurt but nodded, he understood.
"Krystle?"
"Yeah?" He kissed me. Every missing piece of the puzzle was now in place. I was with the guy who was right for me, he was going to be a great father, and it isn't even his baby. Could I ask for a better guy?

Two Years Later.

"Mummy, look" Grace said holding up a picture she had drawn.
"Wow, that's good Grace!" I said walking over so I could see it better.
"Mummy." She said pointing to the drawing that was me. She pointed to the one beside me. "Daddy." She said with a smile looking up and pointing at Dougie, who was at the other side of the kitchen to prove her point. I smiled and twirled the ring that had now taken permanant residence upon my finger. That night after putting Grace to bed me and Dougie talked about everything that had happened.
"I told you everything was going to be okay."
"I love you Dougie." I said pressing my lips ever so slightly agaisnt his, my husbands, the true father of my daughters.

Song - Holly I'm The One - Son Of Dork
krystle2587
krystle2587

http://www.myspace.com/bubblewrap.inc.

Back to top Go down

I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:) Empty Re: I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:)

Post by Marianne Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Aww. This is sooooo cute. I'm sad I haven't read it before =S
Marianne
Marianne
Admin

https://mcflycanada.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:) Empty Re: I'm The One- StandAlone - Krystle:)

Post by jewellle Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Wow! i'm sorry i left that forum a bit :S
But i love your story!
This is beautiful.
jewellle
jewellle

http://jewellle.skyrock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:53 pm

(Sorry for being so late :S)

This story is really good, it's so cute!
I think that would make an awesome movie if it was longer.
And I already loved that song, it's one of my favorites.
Great idea! =)
Gabrielle
Gabrielle

Back to top Go down

Post by krystle2587 Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:10 pm

I MISS THIS SITE!!!! IS ANYONE STILL HERE?!
krystle2587
krystle2587

http://www.myspace.com/bubblewrap.inc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down